This week was a sick week for me. I was down with fever, cold and cough. It was one of the worst ones too because I was going to the doctor up and down everyday to take sick leaves certificate daily. He just wouldn’t give me for 3 or 4 days straight saying by tomorrow your fever would be down and you can go back to work. But that wouldn’t happen and you get it right?? So it was just plain irritating!!
Anyway today I am giving you a peek into what I received in my Feb Glambox!
1) Derma | e hydrating Night Creme: This goodie is supposed to hydrate your skin through out the night, plump skin and reduce wrinkles. The cream has a nice fruity scent and a little goes a long way. My skin felt hydrated and soft after some days of its use. Let me also put in that you should not solely depend on creams for hydration. It is very important to drink 8-10 glasses water daily to keep yourself hydrated.
2) Benton Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel: A brand made in Korea, this goodie contains 80% aloe and propolis. These powerful ingredients are supposed to soothe irritated skin, fade acne scars, brighten skin tone, and even main hydration throughout the day. The gel is clear and dries quick. Once dried, it feels like you applied nothing. As the sample contained only very little product, I can’t comment much about it’s claims but I can say it did not cause any irritation or breakouts.
3) Benton Aloe Propolis BHA Toner: Packed with ultra beneficial ingredients such as aloe, snail mucin and salicylic acid, this toner hydrates and preps your skin to help with the absorption of skincare products in the next step in your routine. It dries quick and your skin feels fresh after use.
4) Atelier Cologne in Oud Saphir: This cologne from Paris is woody, sweet yet subtle – just the way I like it. This brand has more colognes in a variety of scents. Do check it out. This sample came with a beautiful postcard.
5) Hand tied Lashes ‘Manipulator’ by Edge: I have never worn false eye lashes before. It just always felt like an unnecessary and over dramatic chore to me. After trying this on I would like to confirm that this beauty is not for me. It would look beautiful in pictures and videos but in person one would just understand the other is wearing a falsie on the eye which is exactly what puts me off from using it. I felt these heavy on the eye. My sister cut the lashes in half and used it on the outer half of her eye. This looked better but she too felt it heavy on the eye and the feeling of some foreign object on her eye was making her uncomfortable. Guess it’s because we were first timers but I’m sure frequent lash wearers would love these. They have more varieties (both simple and dramatic) of lashes on their website.
7) Voucher time!!
- 30% discount coupon from BeautyByEdge.com
- 40% discount coupon at Vaniday.ae
- AED100 voucher from K.Lynn Lingerie
So that’s it folks! Stay tuned for the review on the March Glambox!
♥ Abidha ♥
Note: This Glambox was sent to me for review purposes. All opinions are 100% honest & my own.