Time to see what I received in the January 2016 Glam Box! Owing to the recent ups and downs has resulted in these late glambox reviews. But better late than never! So let’s open up the box and peek in!!
– MaxOn Hydramax Samples: I’ve tried Maxon products before and have quiet liked them. I was really excited to try out more from their line. After using a few times I can say, when they say ‘Hydramax’, they really mean maximum hydration.
- Maxon Hydramax Foaming Gel: A gentle foaming face wash that does not strip the face and dry it out. A full size product would contain 200ml and costs around AED75.
- Maxon Hydramax Cleansing Tonic: I was in for a pleasant surprise when this product removed leftover dirt and makeup even after washing. You need only a very little amount, the product feels like a serum after application. Too much can make you feel oily and heavy. A full size containc 180ml costing around AED65.
- Maxon Hydramax Cream: A rich moisturizer. You need very little especially if you are using this on top of a toner and serum. Full size contains 40ml costing AED95.
– Eucerin Even Brighter Concentrate: I have heard rave reviews on this brand. Each tube can be used for a maximum of 3 times. I can feel my acne spots fading after using this goodie. They claim to be really beneficial for people with hyperpigmentation. I’m still using it and will do a separate complete review on it. This set of 30ml each costs around AED167.
– DMGM Smoky Desire Eyeliner: I got this pencil in a beige shade. It would be perfect to make your eyes look awake or smaller eyes look bigger. It would be subtle than using dramatic white pencil. This costs AED20.
– Delicca Powder Face Wash: I have been seeing ads of these in the TV for long now. It was a good try. The powder is a light yellow and smells like talc. It is very easy to use. You just need to mix a little powder with water and use like normal cleanser. It left the skin feeling clean and soft but I don’t think I would be purchasing it because I am more happier with the performance of the cleanser I make myself. The box contained full size of the product containing 40ml. It costs around AED17.
– Voucher Time
- WE Nails Voucher
- Heart & Soul Spa Voucher
It’s really great to receive a box which introduces you to a lot of goodies at a reasonable price. Check out glambox.me to see their subscribing options!
♥ Abidha ♥
Note: This Glambox was sent to me for review purposes. All opinions are 100% honest & my own.