I freaking loved the December Glambox! They had some wonderful goodies in it. Let’s not delay any further and get into it straight away!
– Abeeco Bee Venom Mask – Bee venom has been doing rounds in it’s benefits in health and skincare.When applied it is said to get your skin to react as if it has been stung by a bee. The skin tries to repair itself by producing collagen thus creating healthy, plump and firm skin.
Made in New Zealand with premium local bee venom and enriched with Manuka Honey, Cocoa Butter, Jojoba Seed, Lavender Oi and more, this Abeeco product can either be used as a mask or a night cream. I use it as a nightcream. The product is paraben free. You can read more about it on their website. A full size product contains 50g and costs around $75.
From the first use itself I could feel my pores tightened and skin looked firm. Though creamy, it does not get greasy on the skin. The skin was left soft and smooth. I’m sure prolonged use would prove wonders.
– Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips – There were 2 strips included in this box with a brochure detailing all the benefits and instructions to use. You simply need to wet the skin and apply the strip onto the nose. It sticks on pretty well and as it dries you feel all stiff around the nose. When I peeled off the strip, I could see most of the blackheads were removed. I felt if I had given my skin a good scrub and steam prior to applying the strip, it would have removed blackheads completely. I really liked this product.
– FreshLook Colorblends contact lens – I have always loved the idea of trying a color lens but never got around to trying it out. I was so happy to see this lens in the box. It is only one time use lens so I am saving it for a special occassion.
– L’occitane Verbena soap with Shea butter – The eco-frindly packaging and the citrusy scent made me fall in love with this product even before I tried it. It’s gentle on the skin and lathers up well with a loofah.
I also used it on my hair, and my hair was frizz free and well behaved than using a shampoo. Shocking! I know but this is a move I am trying and will talk about my experience soon.
Unlike most soaps, this doesn’t melt away after a week’s use. I still have enough left to complete a whole month. The citrus scent is very subtle and doesn’t linger on the skin. I enjoyed using this goodie!
– Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Oil – This came along with a beautiful brochure. Coconut oils are solid by nature. This stays in liquid state and is golden in color. The scent of the oil is more subtle than natural coconut oil. After applying to the hair, my hair felt softer. My initial intention was to use this before bath, but since the scent is so very subtle I feel you can use this after shower as well.
– Pure Organic Shea Butter by Shea Butter DXB – Unrefined Shea butter made in Africa but packaged in UAE. It is a multi purpose product and I’m sure you have seen 100s of DIYs using this. It is used on body, hair, medicines and even food. Raw shea butter is solid and warm up when you rub onto skin. I am currently using it as a lip balm, on dry areas and on my son’s skin. It is said to have properties of blocking UV rays. I really like this product. To make things even better the box contains a flyer which when presented at their store makes you eligible to buy 2 jars of Shea butter at just AED200.
– Misa Nail Lacquer – I am not much into nail polishes! The brand looked really good so I gave this away to a friend who loves nail polishes. She absolutely loved the quality and color of this goodie that she said she would be buying more shades from this brand. The box had a card about their brand.
– Voucher TIme!!!
- IBX System gift voucher for a free IBX Treatment session with any manicure and pedicure
- Dermalogica gift voucher of 150 Dhs off towards any of their 60/75 minute services
- 25% discount code for shopping at I Saw It First
- 50% discount code on Vaniday
You guys should definitely checkout Glambox!!
♥ Abidha ♥
Note: This Glambox was sent to me for review purposes. All opinions are 100% honest & my own.