Herbline Essentials Aloe Vera Shampoo is ideal for normal to dry hair effectively soothing dry scalp whilst hydrating, softening and protecting the hair. Containing saponins, a natural soap, our Aloe Vera Shampoo cleans while strengthening the outer hair cuticle, giving the hair a shiny and healthy appearance.
Herbline Essentials Aloe Vera Conditioner is 100% natural & organic non oily intensive conditioner formulated with aloe vera that penetrates the hair shaft & repair dry hair & scalp. This non-oily intensive conditioner penetrates the hair shaft to repair normal to dry and damaged hair. Formulated using powerful aloe vera, which is similar to the primary protein keratin, in hair, this intensive conditioner rejuvenates, enhances elasticity and prevents breakage, giving the hair a naturally healthy appearance.
Both products are Paraben and Paraffin Free.
AED 99 for 220ml for shampoo
AED 99for 220ml for conditioner
Boots pharmacy across UAE and other countries. You can also visit their direct website as well at herbline-essentials.com
The shampoo is transparent with a light green tint. It has a gel like consistancy. It lathered up well and left hair feeling squeaky clean.
The conditioner is white and creamy. It has a pleasant scent but I felt it was not moisturizing enough for my hair. It washes off without that usual slippery feeling in the hair.
The ‘Wow’ factor
- Shampoo lathers and cleanses well
- Both products hav a pleasant smell
- Sturdy and attractive packaging
The ‘Hugh’ factor
- Conditioner wasn’t moiturizing enough for my very dry hair
- The shampoo’s gel like consistancy and the pacakaging being firm makes it difficult to squeeze out the product. I felt tube or tub packaging would have been more apt.
- Though it doesn’t contain paraben and paraffin there are other preservatives present like Sodium Benzoate and Phenoxyethanol which are also said to cause harm. The shampoo also contains sulphates so it might not be for those who wish to go sulphate free.
I feel this product would suit normal hair girlies.
★★★☆☆ – 3 outta 5!!!
♥ Abidha Basheer ♥
Note: This product was given to me for review purposes but all opinions are 100% my own.