This goodie claims to be 100% pure and help combat the following:-
1. Reduces appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
2. Repairs damaged skin cells
3. Improves skin’s vitality and elasticity
4. Alleviates dry skin and rough patches
5. Clears Acne, skin blemishes, age and sun spots
6. Relieves Itchiness and Dryness of Eczema and Psoriasis
7. Repairs damaged hair and gets rid of frizz and split ends
8. Reduces stretch marks. Perfect for pregnant women!
9. Soothes skin
10. Treats dryness and soothes redness of your baby’s delicate skin
AED 210 for 100ml
Available at various kiosks across malls in UAE. Check out their site (click here) to locate a store next to you.
Without further suspense let me just say I love love loooove this beauty!! ❤ ❤ ❤ It has made good difference to my son’s skin as well as mine. This was a really expensive buy for me and I had to like think a 100 times before giving in. I am glad I finally did because you don’t use too much, a little goes a long way. This is going to last me a long time. I bought this in July and see! It’s still not halfway!
I use this daily at night on my face and neck after cleansing and applying serum. It has got a light nutty scent to it which doesn’t bother me at all. I like it actually. A little goes a long way, I use just one pump for my whole face and neck. I apply it by first warming it up on the palms of my hands and then pressing it all over the face, around the eyes, lips and neck. After that I carry on with the rest of my routine. It absorbs well into the skin. If I use more than one pump I feel heavy and oily, especially when using with serum and moisturizer.
On my baby I use it on his whole body after his bath. He has dry skin, especially on hands, legs and face. I use almost 5 pumps in total for him. After this I follow up with baby lotion from Palmer’s.
The ‘Wow’ factor
- A little goes a long way. One pump is enough for my enitre face and neck.
- Suits my oily skin and did not break me out.
- Helps with my son’s dry skin and helps to lock in moisture.
- Makes skin plump and supple overtime.
- It is also said to have anti-aging properties which is a big plus too.
The ‘Ugh’ factor
- Expensive but owing to how much use and benefits I am getting out of this I am not complaining.
★★★★★ – 5 outta 5!!!
♥ Abidha ♥