Today I am going to review St.Ives Fresh Skin Invigorating Apricot Scrub. It claims, ‘captures the secrets of naturally beautiful and healthy looking skin in this deep cleansing formula that gently exfoliates, removing dull, dead skin cells to instantly reveal smooth, radiant, healthy looking skin.
ALL SKIN TYPES
- Gently exfoliates dull surface cells to instantly reveal smooth radiant skin
- Contains more than 90% naturally derived ingredients, including Swiss glacial water and Swiss botanicals.
- All St. Ives formulas are dermatologist tested in Switzerland.
- Promotes healthier-looking, glowing skin in just 7 days.’
AED 16-17/- for 150g
Where did I buy?
Most local supermarkets as well as pharmacies.
This has been a favorite of mine since shool days. I like my scrub to be grainy. I really need to feel I am doing some scrubbing! 😀 I have tried other brands with soft beads for gentle scrubbing, but that is not for me. This scrub has white creamy base with grainy scrub particles which is supposed to be crushed walnut shells. I scrub now once a week and I need slightly more heavy duty ones to help with blackheads and oily gunk on my face.
Ok guys, now that does not mean this product feels like sandpaper. The scrub is gentle one. Since it has a very creamy base and the shells are grainy. It makes a perfect balance to glide on skin and scrub just right.
I usually use my DIY scrub and also keep this one handy. This is especially good if I am travelling, the packaging is really strong and sturdy it does not spill.
The ‘Wow’ factor
- Budget friendly.
- Grainy with creamy base for a gentle scrub.
- Eventually helps to get rid of blackheads.
- Pleasant scent.
- Did not break out my skin.
- Strong package, hence travel friendly.
The ‘Ugh’ factor
- Nothing I can think of
Yes, you should definietly give this a try.
★★★★★ – ❤
♥ Abidha Basheer ♥