– Absorbs excess oil
– Soothes skin
AED 35-40 /- for 110g
Where did I buy?
Any Body Shop outlets.
This is the first time I tried any product with tea tree oil in it. I have heard it is very good for pimple and keeping them at bay. The mask is green in color and has strong tea tree oil scent. The scent is something I really like, but might be strong for others. It has a very smooth consistency and is easy to apply. After applying I felt both cool and warm sensation together, though it didnt irritate me nor sting my eyes. It was a comfortable soothing kinda sensation. It wears off after sometime.
Washing it off was slightly tacky, it takes a little masasaging to wash it all off. After pat drying I immediatly sensed softer skin. I did not use cleanser to wash it off so it could be from the tea tree oil residue. But my skin didn’t look oily at all and it felt supple.
I use this maybe thrice a month or so. Especially when I sense my skin is about to break out. It really helps prevent the pimple from turning into a painful big bump and and soothes my skin.
The ‘Wow’ factor
- It really does sooth and refresh my skin.
- I love its scent.
- Skin feels soft after use.
- A good cleansing mask for oily skinned beauties.
- Budget friendly.
The ‘Ugh’ factor
- Does not do much about the crater like acne scars. Only a good exfoliation treatment like microdemabrassion or lazer treatment would cure it I suppose.
- Sensitive skinned beauties need to takecare before using this, could be a little strong for you. Do a patch test if you consider buying this.
I would definitely recommend this to oily skinned girls for deep cleaning, refreshing and to keep pimples at bay from their skin.
★★★☆☆ – 3 outta 5!!!
♥ Abidha Basheer ♥