Let’s jump straight to it, shall we?
- Rimmel Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit: I have been using Brow pencil until now. This is my first time with brow gel and powder. It takes a little time to get used to but I really like it now.
- Bourjois Volumizer Ultra Black Mascara: This mascara has 2 ways to use. For length and for volume. I like how it works.
- Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in 05 – Brun Boheme: Love Love Love this color! This lpstick has a nice creamy texture and lasts for around 2 to 3 hrs! I have only tried lipsticks from drugstore brands until now and nothing really lasts longer than maximum 3 hrs.
Skincare & Hair care Faves
- Olay White Radiance Advanced Whitening Serum: I ran out of my Pond’s serum and thought I’ll get a new one. I am not into whitening products but the packaging of this one tempted me. But after I tried it for a week, I really like how this works. It absorbs and dries fast and I can feel my spots reducing.
- TBS Rainforest Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner: Not many products work with my dry hair. But this shampoo and conditioner brings softness to my hair.
Mom & Baby Faves
- Palmer’s Baby Supplies: In the initial years I tried a few brands of baby products for my baby. I completely avoided Johnson’s baby stuff but tried products from Sebamed, Himalaya Herbals and even Bioderma. These did not really help my baby’s dry skin, or made it even more dry and I felt it was a little too strong in fragrance. Then I saw the products for babies from Palmer’s brand. I have had mostly good experiences with their products so went ahead and bought these. Since then I am always buying them. They keep my baby’s skin soft, prevent rashes and smelling like vanilla and chocolates 😀
- Kunafa: Tried this arabic sweet for the first time and really loved it.
- Mansaf: My friend introduced me to this traditional dish from Jordan. It was yummilicious.
- Chocolate Cake from Eva Dolce: My friend bought this cake for my birthday. It was so so yummy! It is now my second favorite after Cakes from Ceasers Confectioneries.
- Mango Mint Lemonade: This is such a refreshing drink guys. You should try this!
- Invest in Yourself: A good message to invest in yourself spiritually.
- Bread Pizza by Garam Masala: I am obssed with this recipe. The way the base of pizza is made from normal bread is impressive. And the fact that this can be made on stove top gives it full marks!!
- Plan with Me – June 2015 by Elle Fowler: I am really loving the whole concept about planners and decorating them.
- Chutney Roast Chicken by Cook with Faiza: I tried this recipe and it was very yummy! Glad I found this recipe.
- Pink Lemonade: Tried this recipe from Laura Vitale and it was worth it! This is how I got the idea to try Mango Mint Lemonade.
- 5 Benefits and Uses of Buttermilk by WildTurmeric: Useful info about buttermilk, especially how it can help with mentruational pains.
- Coconut Meal Body Scrub by Naznin Azeez: Again a new info for me.
- 8 Beauty habits to do every morning by Look Good Naturally: Love these tips. I’m incorparating these into my routine 🙂
- Baked Cheesy Pasta with Garlic and Peanut by Archana’s Kitchen: Another yummy looking recipe I really want to try.
So those were some of my new finds and favorites for the month of June. What about you guys?
♥ Abidha Basheer ♥