Today’s review is on the Olay Total Effects Night Firming Moisturizer Cream. According to the website, ‘Total Effects night firming moisturiser is your effective 7 in 1 anti-ageing treatment for younger looking skin. It provides 7 powerful anti-ageing benefits in 1 essential product while you sleep:
1. Line Minimization: Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
2. Nourishing Moisturisation: For a radiant healthy glow
3. Tone Enhancement: Balances colour and reduces the appearance of age spots.
4. Gentle Exfoliation: Smoothes and evens skin texture
5. Pore Refinement: Minimizes the appearance of pores.
6. With Anti Oxidants: Helps provide free radical defense of the skin surface.
7. Subtle firming: Hydrates for firmer skin appearance
Comes in a cute beige pump bottle with a transparent top. The cream is white with a pleasant scent. Each bottle contains 50ml of product.
Any local supermarkets or grocery stores.
I bought the day and night creams from Olay Total effects range after seeing how my friend and blogger Naznin Azeez swears by them. Will write about the day cream soon.
Anyway, I can see why she loves this night cream, I am in love with it too. The cream is light and has a plesant scent which I love. After applying your skin looks dewy. Immediately after the first use, my skin looked so supple and hydrated next morning. Even my friends would comment how healthy my skin looked. You need very little amount for your face and neck. I still haven’t finished up the product. I guess it would last me a good 3 months. I am definitely buying this again!
The ‘Wow’ factor
- Absorbs well into skin
- You only need a little amount – one pump for both face and neck.
- Did not break out my skin
- Healthy looking skin from first day of use
- Has a pleasant scent.
The ‘Hugh’ factor
- Pricey but compared to high end brands this is an affortable one.
Yes, I definitely recommend this to anyone in their mid twenties thinking to start up with anti aging products..
★★★★★ – ❤
♥ Abidha Basheer ♥