I was nominated by the beautiful Nur Al Ayn Beauty for the Liebster Award! ‘Liebster’ is German for ‘Dearest’ – so it was pretty sweet of Nur to nominate me for this award! Click here to read her post on acceptiong ‘Liebster Award’!
The Official Rules Of The Liebster Award
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award and you choose to accept it, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
- answer 10 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- nominate 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.
- create a new list of questions for the bloggers to answer
- list these rules in your post
- inform the people/blogs that you nominated them for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it
Rules in place, let’s get to answering Nur’s questions..
1) What is your favourite color?
My favorite color keeps changing. Thanks to my hubby, I have changed from the neutral lover to a colorful person. So I’d say I love Colors!
2) What do you do for fun?
Watching animated movies!
3) Do you like to plan things out in detail or be spontaneous?
I would be neutral here. I love planning all things in detail but most times when I have a full proof plan ahead, it just flops miserably! And it completely makes me feel like crap. Having no plan at all is also bad. So I do plan but also keep my mind ready for change.
4) What is your favourite product in your skin care routine?
That would definitely be my DIY scrub. It has helped my skin look polished, glowing and free of blackheads!
5) What is the worst beauty product you’ve ever used?
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. It broke out my (oily) and my sister’s (normal/dry) skin. You can read my review here.
7) What is the feature you like most about yourself?
Masha Allah! That would be my eyes!
8) What is your favourite Mascara?
I am yet to find a favorite one. As of now I like the Maybelline One by One Mascara.
9) What makeup/skin tools you cant live without?
I can live without makeup, its not an everyday thing for me. But when it comes to skincare I cannot face people without cleansing my skin. I would look like an oil ball!
10) Your favourite place/online site to shop?
I cannot name one particular place or brand as I love shopping! From beauty, fashion, cooking, foodstuffs to recently babystuffs! I can just get lost going through stuff after stuff!!
So those where the answers to the questions Nur listed out. Now I am supposed to create a set of questions for people I nominate to answer. So here goes:
1) If you could be a Harry Potter character, who would you be?
2) Your biggest achievement in life so far?
3) One thing you want to change in the world?
4) You biggest fear?
5) Which book do you keep returning to?
6) Read on screen or book?
7) Place you would love to visit?
8) Clothing staples?
9) Favorite skincare product and tool?
10) Makeup product you keep going back to?
Now on to nominating people for this award!! It is said that I nominate 11 people, but these are people I know so far having less than 1000 followers. Drumrollssss!!! Ladies n Gentlemen! Put your hands together for…..
1 – Irene from Drab2fabz
2 – Sarah from Blendnsmack
3 – Monica from Pinkasfoura
4 – Samareen from A Woman With a Pen
5 – Shereen from Crafts with Bint Anwar
6 – Kate from A Tiny Slice of Kate
7 – Praseena from Coral Crue
I hope you all enjoyed this post as much as I had while making this. See you all soon!
♥ Abidha Basheer ♥