Today I am going to review my all time favorite facial cleanser. This was mentioned as my May Favorites in 2013. then I had mentioned it was my third bottle almost getting over and by now I must have used up to 10 bottles!!
So, according to their website, Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser first, cleanses deep down into the pores – dissolving dirt, oil and make-up. And then removes dead surface skin that can dry, roughen and make your complexion dull. Then, rinses clean, without leaving any pore-clogging residue.
Comes in a transparent plastic bottle with a pump. The cleanser looks like honey and has a soft scent. Each bottle contains 200ml of product.
AED 36.90 /-
Lulu Hypermarket – Mushrif Mall.
- A little product is enough to cleanse your whole face.
- I felt it calms my breakout prone skin.
- It removes makeup well.
- Does not dry out skin or leave residue.
- Has soft scent.
- Budget friendly.
- Skin feels healthy after use.
- It suits any kind of skin.
- None that I can think of.
Yes! Yes! Definitely yes!