Today I am going to review the Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara. The product claims that, “This nourishing, thickening, and lengthening mascara is infused with peptides and moisturizing panthenol that allows your lashes to grow for a longer period of time. Its formula builds and beautifies so your lashes will grow longer and fuller over time. Used in conjunction with Urban Decay’s Lush Lash System (Growth Accelerating Serum and Conditioning Mask), it provides additional lash nourishment. This very enduring formula is not technically waterproof, but there was zero smudging or running after road-testing it in a hot yoga class. The outer component features a lush swirl motif, and the large hourglass-shaped brush provides generous mascara distribution. It’s the ideal mascara for anyone who suffers from brittle, fragile lashes, as well as those with great lashes who want to build and strengthen them even more..”
Comes in an attractive purple bottle with screw lid attached with mascara wand. Each bottle contains 30ml of product.
Sephora – Al Wahda Mall
- Loved the spooly brush.
- Does not clump lashes even after applying 6-7 coats (without drying)!! I haven’t tried the after dried application. It would obviously look clumpy and hard to work with.
- Lashes felt stronger and it helped reduce my lash-fall to a very big extend.
- My lashes have lengthened a bit.
- Did not smudge, melt or crumple after drying.
- Did not irritate my eyes.
- Lashes started falling when I stopped using this.
- People who are looking for waterproof formulas will not like this. But personally I like my mascara washable. It washes off easily without leaving black marks around the eyes.
- If you are looking for dramatic looking lashes, this will not give you that look. It gives a more healthy natural long and thick lashes look which I love.
At this price I don’t think so. I am now trying to use Castor oil every night on my lashes, waiting to see if it works out well to lengthen, thicken and strengthen my lashes. I loved the look this mascara gives my lashes – let’s see if I can find a drugstore mascara to do the same.
Not really. The effects are not that long lasting and I didn’t see a major difference in the length of the lashes. But if you don’t mind spending this amount you can buy it, it didn’t do me any harm anyway.
★★★☆☆ – 3 outta 5!!