So there I come back to Maybelline again!! I never noticed I use so many Maybelline products until I started this blog!! So let’s get straight to the review.
- Patented Lash Catcher™ brush has 3 bristles per lash to make every lash count
- Catches, coats and de-clumps each lash to make them all fatter and flirtier
- Instant clump-free volume
- Contact lens safe and ophthalmologist-tested
- Washable, also available in Waterproof formula
Comes in a pink bottle with mascara wand attached to its screw top.
The ‘Wow’ factor
- Budget friendly.
- Separates and coats each lash without clumping them.
- Comes in washable and waterproof formula.
- Does not make the lashes look too dramatic. Can be used for daily and office wear.
- Did not irritate my eyes.
- Long lasting.
- Travel friendly.
The ‘Hugh’ factor
- Does not give lengthening effect to lashes.
Where did I buy?
If you are looking for lengthening mascara, this is not for you. But if you are looking for mascara that gives clump-free definition without too much drama, then this is definitely for you beauties!!
Personally, I was really impressed with this mascara. It really separates each lash and coats them well. It also had this curling effect on the lashes. My lashes looked like it had more volume yet not the dramatic false lash effect. I don’t like too dramatic looks unless I plan on doing some stage shows!!
But as I mentioned, this mascara does not give any lengthening effect to the lashes. I really love this mascara and wish it had this feature too. I have been using this Mascara for almost a year now, and I am still deciding on what to buy next. In Maybelline itself, they promise lengthening effects with the Colossal and Illegal length mascaras. Do let me know if any of you have used them. Other suggestions are also welcome!!