Pheww… That’s a really long name for something this small 😉
Eyeliners are my most favorite makeup item. Its the first ever makeup I used. I started by using the Lakme eyeliner which was introduced to me by my aunt. Those days this was available only in India. It came in a nail polish type bottle containing enough product to use for years. But when I dropped my bottle and broke it, I was on the look out for another one. And since Lakme products were not available in U.A.E, I was looking at other options. I was sad to see the bottles here were so tiny compared to what I had. Anyway that’s how I started hunting for a good eyeliner.
To cut long story short, I have finally ended with an eyeliner that performs superbly.
According to their website, they claim
• Ink technology keeps pigments super-saturated
• Spring cap keeps the formula fresh
• Most precise line for lasting intensity
• Safe for sensitive eyes and ophthalmologist-tested
• Contact lens safe
They only have these in one shade that is ‘Noir – Black’.
I first and foremost love this for the rich black color it gives. It is intense and does not dry into that wet shiny line some eyeliners give. It has this pointed 0.4mm sponge tip which helps to create beautiful winged eyeliner looks.
I have been using this for a month now and I am really happy with it.
The ‘Wow’ factor
- Rich black color.
- Travel friendly and easy to use.
- Does not leak or spill.
- Excellent for beginners.
- Long lasting and does not smudge.
- The thin tip (0.4mm) helps create beautiful winged eyeliner looks.
The ‘Hugh’ factor
- This is not waterproof, but you need to use a makeup remover or olive oil (which is what I use) to completely remove it. Just using a normal cleanser would leave stains behind which takes 2 or 3 washes to come off completely. I use olive oil and it comes off well.
Yes, definitely 🙂
If you are looking for a long lasting, dark, easy to use eyeliner, this is for you :))
But you are looking for waterproof eyeliner, this is not for you.
So that’s my review on this treasure. I absolutely love it!
Hope this is helpful for you bunches!
Do tell me about your favorite eyeliners, I would love to know.
Until next time,