It is time to tell you how I have been going through the first week of my fitness regimen.
For the first time in my life, I was following my exercises seriously.
Current weight – 64kg! (I was 65kg during my last post)
Missed out – 2 days due to weekend outing but I was enthusiastic to get back on track.
Experience – 1st 2 days I got the usual muscle cramps on my legs and stomach, but they were not very severe. It was just my body adjusting to the new routine. From the 3rd day on it reduced and now it’s completely gone.
How I feel – Toned and energetic 🙂
Next week on..
I completed 40 Shwasanakriya A (click to see how to do it)
. Next exercise here is ‘Shwasanakriya B’. Below is the picture illustration.
- Lie down straight on the floor with legs touching each other.
- Bring your hands vertical to your body as in picture 10.
- Now take a deep breath and bring your hands as in picture 11.
- Hold breath for 4-5 seconds and then exhale deep and bring hands back to top.
2nd week the yoga exercises will be follows:
Note: if feeling tired after Shwasanakriya A, do Shavasana until relaxed and continue the rest.
In the evening, I will continue with the workout shown by Bex (click to watch it). You must have noticed that I did not do the 10 push ups shown in the video last week. I have never been able to do even one push up correctly. So this week on I’ll give that a try too. I will start with one and try to increase by one daily. So here is how I plan on my workout this week.
- Jumping Jacks – 20 times.
- Squats – 20 times
- Alternative Lunges – 5 for each leg
- Plank position hold for 10 seconds (2 rounds)
- Mountain Climbing – 5 on each leg (2 round)
- Knee Raise Crunches – 15 on each leg
- Push ups – will start with one and try to increase day by day until I reach 10
- Bent Knee Push Up – 5 times and hold for 5 seconds (2 round)
- Squat Thrust – 10 times
Best of luck to myself and you too if you are following this fitness regimen! 😉
Until next Wednesday, Bubye